LIST OF EQUIPMENT PROVIDED
- Automation board. Any of the following modifications can be provided on customer’s request: plastic, metal, internal, external, sealed, unsealed.
- Remote access controller Novatek-Electro EM-481 for manual control and supervisory monitoring. Up to 250 local devices can be connected to transmit information to the remote data collection server Overvis. Works over the Internet via any available communication channel (Ethernet — WiFi — 2G — 3G).
- Novatek-Electro MCK-107 – liquid level control in a tank that is able to operate in fill/drain modes.
- Novatek-Electro UBZ-302 is a cross functional protection unit for electric motors. Designed for continuous monitoring of voltage parameters, operating values of phase/line currents of three-phase electrical equipment 380V/50 Hz, and checking the insulation resistance values of motors.
- Power supply 220/12V 1A – to power the device EM-481.
- Switching devices (circuit breaker, starters) – these devices are provided in accordance with the nominal power of the connected load and on customer’s request can be presented by any desired manufacturer.
- Independent electromagnetic release and relay to protect the equipment from the magnetic starter sticking.
Depending on the number of pumps and their capacity, there are appropriate automation boards with various modifications.