OVERVIS ENERGY ADVANTAGES
- Automates electrical equipment and reduces energy costs
- Accurately collects data for reliable analysis of energy consumption to make it more efficient
- Fine-tunes lighting operation modes to maximize energy savings
- Extends equipment lifespan with a wide range of options
LIST OF EQUIPMENT PROVIDED
- Automation board, 36 modules. Any of the following modifications can be provided on customer’s request: plastic, metal, internal, external, sealed, unsealed.
- Remote access controller Novatek-Electro EM-486 for manual control and supervisory monitoring. It was developed to connect third-party devices and to transmit information to the Overvis remote data collection server. Works over the Internet via any available communication channel (Ethernet — WiFi — 2G — 3G).
- Novatek-Electro OM-310 provides voltage monitoring, voltage protection, current protection, control on 2 loads, protection against distortions of phases, phase sequence control, has built-in electricity counters, supports open protocol to data transfer.
- Switching devices (circuit breaker, starters) – these devices are provided in accordance with the nominal power of the connected load and on customer’s request can be presented by any desired manufacturer.